Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Interview Questions for Bloggers

(This post is remaining at the top until COB Friday. Please look below this post for the latest posts. -Bou)

Jen Lars over at Jennifer's History and Stuff, does interviews with various bloggers. Jack of Random Fate is 2nd on her list. She is currently accepting questions to ask Jack. Questions are kept anonymous, so feel free to ask ANYTHING.

You can see her list of interviews coming up HERE. Off to the side you can see past interviews.

So if you are a reader of Jack's and have questions, of any kind, submit them to Jen at jenlarson (at) gmail (dot) com. (You know the drill, replace the stuff in the parens.) Hell, even if you AREN'T a reader of Jack's, submit questions!

And for those of you who do not know Jack and have not been to his blog, he is our resident American blogger in Grenoble, France, a physicist working for a company doing semi-conductor work. If you own a PC or an Apple, I believe you are somehow using his company's product. (I feel certain Jack will correct me if I'm wrong here... so the above paragraph may change!) Anyway, he is also our resident moderate, posting much on politics from the center. He is also an enormous history buff, so to go to his blog gives you an insight as to where we have been as well as his insights as to where he thinks we are going.

So take a look, ask questions. He's game! DEADLINE for questions is NOON 7 January CST, which means I completely dropped the ball in getting this post out. My apologies. And because of that, this post will stay at the top for today... all new posts until the deadline passes, will be under this post.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bou said...

Grau... honestly? I don't view myself as the type of blogger people care to get to know more about. I think if I put it out there, Jen wouldn't get any questions.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home