Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Spirit of America

The Fighting Fusileers led by John of Castle Argghhh! and his XO, Dean Esmay are gaining strength! Our numbers of team members are growing considerably and our donations are closing the gap of the Evil Northern Alliance. We have them in our sites and hope to crush them! Ok, well, maybe not crush them, because this is all for fun... Too much Army/Navy game on the brain.

Today's link is from Ben if Ben's World. Take a look. Good stuff!

Remember, if you want to donate, go HERE.
If you want to join us in our fight for blog world domination, I mean to come in first place in this fun contest, go HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home