Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Nice Side of Florida

Muwahahahahahaha! Whilst those of you who live in the Great White North huddled looking for warmth, shoveled snow, and scraped ice off of windshields today....

Son#2 and I gardened!

It was beautiful today, 80 degrees, clear skies, and a wonderfully cool breeze. We planted the annuals and I will finish up tomorrow. Rows of flowers that should bloom next week, giving me color along my walkway.

The way I figured it, we received our share of crappy weather in September, mixed with a bit of a scare factor, and leaving a residual taste of leaky roofs and blown out screen patios yet to be fixed. I'm not saying it was worth it, I'm just saying today was nice...

4 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

[lights bag of dog poop on Bou's porch]
[rings doorbell]
[runs like hell]

:-P

12:26 AM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Thanks for confessing, Harvey. We were wondering who was taking bags full of poop from under our porch. ;)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Just to clarify: We don't actually store poo under our porch. We just keep the bag there until The Princess manages to fill it before putting it in the trash.....

4:45 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

CTG - I've been meaning to thank you for the poo supply, it's just that I've been having a hard time finding something appropriate at my local Hallmark store ;-)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home