Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Two Thumbs Up!

Ahhhh… I made VW’s Chicken Tetrazzini tonight and it was every bit as good as I remember it. I won’t be making it much… as I was putting the ingredients together I realized just how fattening it really is, but oh it was so good! (VW, I saved you some and will get it to you Thursday.)

Big big hit with the kids too, which is always nice, although they agreed it tasted even better when they topped it with grated locatelli. EVERYTHING is better with MORE locatelli..

On a side note, blogger sucks big time tonight and I'm having a hell of a time posting... who knows what I'll have up by the tme you see this. I'm a working girl now, you know... I can't blog during the day! *wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Yaaa. I finally got into to post a comment to you. Is there anything I cook that isn't fattening? GRIN. I have some fudge for you. It's been hard not eating it... but it looks like you are in luck. See ya tomorrow.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Blogger is being a real pain. I've been having a lot of problems leaving comments on Blogger sites, including yours. I can do it early in the am, but by afternoon it seems impossible!

And showing my total ignorance, what is locatelli? I've never heard of it . . .and I'm a fairly sophisticated eater!

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***And showing my total ignorance, what is locatelli?***

A television near you? :) Sorry

Toluca Nole

8:40 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Locatelli... I find mine in our deli section, already grated. I think it is in the parmesan cheese family... a hard cheese one grates. It has more of a bite to it and is very good. I don't use Parmesan anymore. Not enough flavor.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home