Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Potential NEW View of Christmas Decorations...

Guess what I just found myself doing??? You are not going to F***ing believe this. I went on the tropical weather site because… THERE IS A TROPICAL STORM OUT THERE!!! They say it is going to go north, but I’m too damn damaged now folks. I hear there’s a TS and I think, “We’re DOOMED, I tell ya, WE’RE DOOMED!”

Can you imagine what a complete pain in the arse that would be? Christmas lights flying all over, fake reindeer being lifted away, outside Christmas trees become gigantic green missiles dispersing ornaments capable of vast wreckage.

Ugggggh. I shudder at the thought…

8 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Damn, Bou, I hope it comes nowhere near ya. You guys don't need that! But here's a tip: posting things like "The Nice Side of Florida" is plain old fashioned bad juju. :)

2:29 AM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Well, if it's the one they were talking about on the news last night, the forecast track shows it staying far out to sea. No worries :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Bou Bou Bou... Now where is your sense of adventure. You have 3 boys. Can't you imagine the reindeer flying by and the reaction you could get?? Just think how easy it will be to pack up your decorations for next year... they'll either be gone or on the ground already. GRIN.

BTW, if it comes this way... I'm going to give you hell for a LONG LONG time. Every time I see you I'll say "We're Doomed... doomed I tell you". {evil laugh}

2:33 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

Are you trying to trick us again. Next you'll be telling us it's remnants from Francis again :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger pamibe said...

Did you pack up and leave, Bou? Otto [?!?] is turning north. Come back......! :D

8:03 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Yea... (looking at 4 inches of snow on the ground) I'll take my super happy fun snow over hurricanes and tropical storms anyday.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

A new twist on the "Grandma got run over" theme?!?!

First I laughed, really loud. Then I began to see it all play out.......son of a gun.

You're right, it won't be an issue, but still......the way our luck has been running........

Figures you would find that!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

I know, I know, I'm taking a lot of 'heat' from that post from this beautiful weekend. Can you believe it?

It's going to stay up north of course, but wouldn't that whole thing just completely suck?! The last damn day of hurricane season and a TS forms...

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home