Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Weblog Nomination... Yikes!

Holy Crap, Lions Tours! I got nominated for the 2004 Weblog Awards, Best of the Top 1000-1750 blogs (you can vote for best in that category at that link), based on the TLLB Ecosystem. And when I researched who in the heck could have nominated me, it was my blog sister Tammi at Road Warrior Survival, one of my favorite bloggers and one of my favorite blogs.

How in the world do you thank someone for thinking enough of you to nominate you for something like that? I am speecheless. Just.Thank.You.Tammi. Thank you.

Stunned. I was stunned. I want to thank Anita of Fighting Inertia (another favorite blogger...a truly funny blog... her post on Chanukah lights today is very funny) for bringing it to my attention and Jack of Random Fate (my favorite blog for deep thinking) for posting about it.

Just the thought that I was nominated is enough. And now I'm feeling pretty funny about it as Tammi says in her nominating comment that I am funny and then there is the post below which is just... icky. Murphy's Law for blogs. Get nominated for being a funny blog and you post negative diatribe!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

What _Jon said... Congrats!!!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Okay, I voted for you... I want my kick-back if you win!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home