Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

He Thinks He Has Hamsterepathy

Son#3 thinks he can read Fiona's mind. Or at least that's how it comes across to me...

Little things like,

S3: Mom, mom, mom, mom, She needs to get out. I need to take her out and put her in her ball. (We have this little ball you put her in, close it shut and she can roll over the house.)

Me: She NEEDS to get out? How do you know this? Did she tell you?

S3: No, Mom, I can tell. Look at her. I just know. Trust me. We must let her out!

Heh. Me thinks there will be a jail break soon, aided by one of the guards, in particular the littlest guard.

There has also been discussion that I may actually have more affection towards this little rodent than my boys. Perhaps. How far I have come since my rat incident spanning 1 week last year... a topic I must blog on one day. Let's just say I accidentally fed a rat for 4 days while trying to trap it in my garage... it was trying to live in my car...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home