Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A Question for the Women-Folk

OK, to my wimmen readers, please tell me I am not the only girl type that can get to laughing so hard she pees her pants. Geez. What a pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

You are not alone. Happens too many times around my family. Crazy people, they are.

3:20 PM  
Blogger KTreva said...

Thankfully, it only happened when I was pregnant as well, however, I didn't have to be laughing, I could be crying, sneezing or the baby would move or kick just right...Why don't they have DEPENDS for pregnant women??

9:57 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I *knew* I shouldn't have clicked the comments link on this one...

11:34 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Heh, Harvey, you should have known!

Nah, this is beyond a pregnancy thing. I've always been like this. I get to laughing so hard, I'm crying, I can't breathe, and then I have to pee. It really is annoying.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home