Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas One and All

Merry Christmas to all my readers and fellow bloggers!

And to answer last week's question of the week for Blog Sister Tammi of Road Warrior Survival, 'What is your Famous Christmas Song'...

I wasn't able to answer immediately. I had to think. I had to listen... and I came up with the following, I have two. The first is The Little Drummer Boy. Do y'all remember that stop action animation Christmas Special that came on in the early 70s? I loved that Christmas Special and the sap that I am, even though I always knew the ending, I always got choked up and cried. The sincerity of the little boy who had 'nothing' to offer, his lamb dying and being brought back to life. Anyway, whenever I hear The Little Drummer Boy, I still get choked up... no matter who sings it... I love that song.

The other song I enjoy is O Come, O Come, Emmanuel. It stirs my heart... I find it has great hope. Haunting depending on who sings it, it is one of my favorites.

Merry Christmas to All!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. a fine, Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Bou...

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Merry Christmas Darlin'

I hope you and the family are having a wondeful day!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope yours was perfect (despite the little ornament challenges).

9:03 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Merry Christmas, Bou!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

[puts on Santa hat]
[shakes jingly bells]

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home