Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Carnvial of the Recipes!

I have been so swamped and of course horribly aggravated with blogger, that I have been unable to participate in the Carnival of the Recipes. That does not mean, however, that I have not been using my evening sleepless hours perusing all the recipes. Oh, no, no, no, my friends, I love to lurk at the Carnival.

And this week, is hosted by a blogger Mom and Military Wife Extraordinaire, Angela of Fresh as a Daisy!

I'm not going to go through them all... but let me just say that THIS post gives a whole new meaning to Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches, one of my favorites, by the way. Thank you Kin... I think. (So much for frickin' weight loss before Christmas...)

There's just a lot over there for anyone... goat cheese in mushrooms (I'm a big cheese lover. Forget drinking milk, just give me a brick of cheese...), chicken dishes, tenderloins, you name it. Take a look!

And while I'm at it, Angela brought this up in my comment section when I was craving chocolate pie... nothing new here folks, I'm always craving chocolate. I really should be as big as a house. Anyway, she has THIS recipe for a Dropped Chocolate Pie. YUM! I will be making this for New Year's dinner as I'm the official dessert maker for my husband's side of the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home