Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, November 26, 2004

The Truth 'Revealed'

I finally had the nerve to ask Son#3 why he pulled up 'Lisa who he kissed at the Lite Brite’s' skirt. I figured it was because he wanted to know if she was wearing Hulk underwear like him. Nope. That wasn’t it. This is the reply I received:

“No, Mom. Can you believe she wears just plain white underwear? (horror in his voice) I was expecting Hello, Kitty! She has a Hello, Kitty lunch box, Hello, Kitty backpack and her shoestrings have Hello, Kitty and so does the stuff she wears in her hair. I just wanted to see if her undies were Hello, Kitty too. And they’re not!”

I did speak to him about how he could not do that anymore. It’s not nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

ROFLMAO! I'm also wiping the spit off my screen. So logical, so matter of fact. I loved it! Be sure to keep that story to tease him in front of his future in-laws ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Son #3 might just become a scientist. He has the scientific method down!!

1) make observations (she has Hello Kitty lunch box, backpack, shoestrings, hair stuff...)

2) make a hypothesis (she mush have Hello Kitty underwear)

3) conduct an experiment to prove or disprove the hypothesis (pull up the skirt and check out the underwear)

4) modify the hypothesis according to the new data (horrors!!! she wears plain, white underwear!!)

There you go!!! He's got a great future ahead of him! I've done quite well as a scientist...

;-)

4:09 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Brilliant deduction. If he had given me that line of reasoning I would have probably, without thinking, said something like "I'm sure she does have them. They were probably in the wash". Yep, my child would definately have checked again...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I say something very much like "Hello Kitty" when I lift up Beloved Wife's skirt...

9:32 AM  
Blogger TWM said...

Those panties will come later in life . . . but hopefully not before college - LOL

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home