Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, November 26, 2004

The Truth 'Revealed'

I finally had the nerve to ask Son#3 why he pulled up 'Lisa who he kissed at the Lite Brite’s' skirt. I figured it was because he wanted to know if she was wearing Hulk underwear like him. Nope. That wasn’t it. This is the reply I received:

“No, Mom. Can you believe she wears just plain white underwear? (horror in his voice) I was expecting Hello, Kitty! She has a Hello, Kitty lunch box, Hello, Kitty backpack and her shoestrings have Hello, Kitty and so does the stuff she wears in her hair. I just wanted to see if her undies were Hello, Kitty too. And they’re not!”

I did speak to him about how he could not do that anymore. It’s not nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caltechgirl said...

ROFLMAO! I'm also wiping the spit off my screen. So logical, so matter of fact. I loved it! Be sure to keep that story to tease him in front of his future in-laws ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Brilliant deduction. If he had given me that line of reasoning I would have probably, without thinking, said something like "I'm sure she does have them. They were probably in the wash". Yep, my child would definately have checked again...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I say something very much like "Hello Kitty" when I lift up Beloved Wife's skirt...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home