Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Movie Night with the Boys

We took the boys to see National Treasure. It is a very fun movie. We enjoyed it as a family.

Have you ever watched a movie and watched a character that reminds you of someone? I'm not talking just physical characterics, but the actual personality. In this movie, Nicholas Cage has a 'sidekick' named Riley. (It's a guy.) One of my co-workers at my last job before I got laid off was a personality clone of this character. I couldn't quit laughing throughout the movie. Before 'Riley' did anything, I knew in advance what his reaction would be scripted to be. It was the intonation and the deadpanning too. When you work side by side with someone for three years, you almost know them better than your spouse. This co-worker of mine used to crack me up. There was some great stuff going on in that guy's head. Watching the movie brought it back...

Funny stuff. Fun film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

I saw National Treasure. I thought it was a great movie!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home