Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Pie...

Right about now I wish I'd made a chocolate pie for Thanksgiving. Not that anything is WRONG with apple or pumpkin, but there is just everything RIGHT with chocolate.... And the leftovers would be in MY house since I hostessed Thanksgiving. They would be in my refrigerator. They would be on my plate....

Next year... It's chocolate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I had not experienced chocolate pie for Thanksgiving until I married my husband. Chocolate pie is my favorite! And it is so rich that the other desserts taste bland, thus helping curb the amount of sweets eaten! Yes, Chocolate Pie is a method of diet control!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Indeed life and pie is made better when filled with chocolate.

I love your writing and the personal, stylish spin you put into your posts. Earlier today I asked a few of my blog friends ot suggest a wonderful site for me to visit. The wonderful Anita from Fighting Inertia sent me your way and I'm glad she did!


I have to return often to read more YOU. Thank you for making me smile, think and rejoice in the fact that I discovered a wonderful new blog to read.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to shamelessly promote myself! If you want a chocolate pie that is absolutely sinful, you've got to try my Dropped Chocolate Pie. You make a chocolate crust and then a chocolate pudding for the filling and then top it with another chocolate crust. It's amazing and posted on my blog from one of the earlier Carnival of the Recipes.

Angela - freshasadaisy.us

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home