Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Be Careful in What You Say...

I was doing the assistant PE teacher thing on Friday with Son#3’s kindergarten class… as I always do. It’s funny, but I awaken every Friday morning now thinking, “OOO!!! I have PE today!”

So all the kids are running around and something happened and some kid who I did not see yelled, “Runaway! Runaway!” and I looked up, and said to the PE teacher, “Heh, evidently some kid’s parents quote Monte Python at home” and she replied, “Ummm, D., that was YOUR son that said that.” I look over and he’s running away. Cracked me up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

So... does son #3 weigh the same as a duck?

12:32 AM  
Blogger Ogre said...

So you're polluting your children's mind with Monty Python? Excellent...

8:18 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

My Husband bought me some Monty Python tapes... I'll lend them to you sometime... or better yet, let me baby sit your children. GRIN.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

Being 41, I can definitely relate to Monty Python. We used to quote it all the time in gym class in High School!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

I was just thinking today... I wonder when it is appropriate to bring home Monty Python's Holy Grail. I'm thinking there is too much sexual innuendo still... but damn, it's funny.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home