Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, October 22, 2004

A Very Cool Thing

Jack of Random Fate (he lives in France, but I believe at this time he was in London) saw THIS and took a picture FOR ME and posted it on his blog. I thought it was just a super cool thing to do.

The blogosphere is so fun. I'll be out and about and someone will say something or do something and I'll think, "Oh Tammi or Sally would think this is so funny!" or I'll see a girl who fills out a tank top nicely and think of Harvey or John. Or I'll hear of a re-enactment going on and I think of Grau or Contagion.

It's just so funny how the blogosphere has so integrated into my life. I think it's cool.

And thank you, Jack!

1 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Caption for the picture:

Boadicea - where men can trade their hair for colorful handbags!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home