Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Up!!... As in Carnival of Recipes is...

Also at Angela’s is…. The Carnival of the Recipes!! It is up, my friends. Go look.

Per the usual, it all looks delish, but I have to pick out a couple. Going with the Fall theme for me... as I'm really really over this hot hurricane weather and ready for FALL!!!, I'll start with homemade Apple Sauce by Jordana of Curmudgeonry. Interesting. I think the boys and I may have to do that.

Sticking with my Fall theme, I go to the Pork and Apple Supper from Random Thoughts from Mary Beth.

I have yet to find a white cake recipe I like, so Triticale had one I will definitely put in my recipe file.

And leave it to Laughing Wolf to give us a whole meal and it’s got lots of mushrooms, which I LOVE!

And a BIG thank you to Angela for Hosting this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home