Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Carnival of the Recipes

The Carnival of the Recipes is being hosted this week by Angela at Fresh as a Daisy! If you haven’t seen her great blog, she’s over on my blogroll. A military wife, she is stationed in Guam. Anyway, if you have a recipe you’d like to send in, deadline is Thursday night at midnight (EST), and e-mail it to recipe.carnival (at) gmail.com.

If you don’t have a blog, we would LOVE for you to participate. Just e-mail the recipe and Angela will put it on her blog. If you do have a blog and are looking for more traffic, this will do it to it, just e-mail her your link.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anathematized1 said...

Do these have to be original recipes? I have a couple but am not sure I want something that is inherently mine broadcast on the web so others can take credit for my hard work and effort. (Ok, so half the time it's more mistakes or experiments - for those who know me think "chocolate fat balls")

Otherwise, I sort of worry about copyright infringement issues...Or am I simply being too anal. I have no idea where/how this originated.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Hunh. I've never thought about it. All the recipes I've posted so far I have on cards or in my head. I'm not sure what others are doing with regard to that. Check over at Beth's, she's on my blogroll at She Who Will be Obeyed... on her sidebar she has all the Carnivals and you can see what others are doing. They may not be giving credit, but just picking their faves out of their cookbooks.

And I don't blame you for not wanting someone else to share your hardwork, accidents or not!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home