Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Jammies

Well, well, well, at the end of the last posting of the Carnival of the Pajamas, Harvey put in his own special request. Now in my humble opinion, the last post was a particularly yummy post as we got a whole lotta men showing their nice chests. Wow. Harvey then requested some other stuff... that I can't supply for various reasons... one being I don't look like a VS model. Heh, I may like to laugh at myself, but I have no desire to humiliate myself. I am hoping that some bloggers out there can meet his needs. *wink*

Anyway, this is my last serious Jammie post, as in the last post of what I actually wear to blog. I posted HERE that I blog in my Karate-gi or shorts and a T-shirt. The only other thing I blog in is a man’s flannel shirt. I know, I live in Florida, but my side of the bed has the a/c vent and we have a fan over our bed, so I’m always cold at night… even in the summer. This is the only set of Jammies I could actually post me wearing. My Parents DO read this blog you know. *grin*

From here on out, I'll be cruising the 'net looking for pictures I KNOW will make the men happy!

7 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Mmmmmmmm ... legs ........

Nice "Wilson effect," Bou!

2:16 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Well Bou, I'm going to do it. Sometime today, I will be in my blogging clothes, go into my son's room (only room with a full length mirror not split up into little sections) and take a picture. It will be entertaining to say the least. :-) Wonder if the kids will join me?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I'm not a leg man, but I'm thinking of converting

Yum.

Just Yum.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

And you say I'VE got legs!?!?!?

Damn Girl. Great picture.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Okay this why I use pictures from the net for my jammie pics... my legs are... um... okay - so so - middlin'... pick your word. You m'dear could at the very least be a "leg" model. *grin*

-- Teresa

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is...tell your parents you quit blogging and then make with the pictures! ;^) Lookin' good Bou!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

LOL, T1G, Wilson effect. Also known as the "Harvey effect". *grin*

I like my limbs. The rest of my bod... bah! After three kids, the rest looks like an old crumpled up brown paper bag!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home