Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, October 11, 2004

10,000 Mark

Wouldn't you frickin' know it. I hit the 10,000 hit mark and when I look to see who the lucky person was, it was someone searching Google for Youppi. Remember THIS post? Bah! I think I would have preferred it be a Google search for Elmo Underwear. That post wasn't about John Kerry.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just don't understand the big fascination with deci-centric milestones. All because we have ten fingers, it's a big deal and we have to throw a party on the side of the highway when our car turns over 100,000 miles on the odometer and stuff.

Me, I prefer milestones like: I'm visitor 10,029. If we were, like aliens or something, we might have 16 fingers. You know, eight on each hand. Or maybe four on each of our four hands or something. Then, we'd do most of our math in the hexadecimal system, right? Which would make me visitor 272D - which, as everyone knows, was once the apartment number of an ex-girlfriend whose name I can never remember (maybe that's why she broke up with me).

Anyhow, you see my point, I'm sure. 10,000? Big deal. 272D? Break out the booze! It is P-A-R-T-Y time!

Jeff (Au fait)

1:21 AM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Congrats, Bou! Damn that seemed quick! Hope 20,000 comes around even quicker! :)

3:24 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Ahhhh 10k. I only dream of that number . . .

Oops - where was I?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

"I can't blog. No one would ever want to read the crap that rolls out of MY head".

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Congratulations, Bou :-)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Thank you.

Yeah, Harv... My blog should have been:
Boudicca's Voice... the voice of a crazy lady. :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

OK, what was your most curious search engine referral?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Stu-

This is the oddest story. In June, when I first started blogging, I posted a joke on Kerry. I was getting hits on it for google, but one of the sites I took the hit from was odd and stupid foolish naive me, thought, "Oh surely, this cannot be what it sounds like..." and I found myself on a big $adoma$ichism site that scared the ever livin' crap out of me. I no longer search from where people come. Blech.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home