Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Happy Birthday, Harvey!

Blog Father Harvey only wanted one thing for his birthday, but I kept misunderstanding.

I heard something about rack and due to the political climate, I thought he meant THIS. But then as time progressed I realized he must’ve meant THIS. Then I realized, ‘Wait! He lives up North… surely he means THIS!”

Reading more intently as he continued to Post what he wanted for his birthday, it came to me that what he really meant were Boob shots, so I found THIS.

Silly Silly me. D’OH! What was I thinking?

Now as the time finally arrived, and I’m seeing the pix he is getting from his friends and blog family, I realize what he really meant was: Update: I realized this post was not work safe, so to see his gift go to: http://www.bullz-eye.com/cleavage_gallery.htm. Didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the linkage.

Happy Birthday, Harvey and many many more.

6 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Wonderful Birthday Pics! Certainly made me smile... Hope the old man enjoys them too. Happy Bday Grandpappy!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wonderful! And you beat me to it. I thought I was being clever by pointing out that granpop didn't specifically mention female boobies! So I thought male, hairy, ape variety could be included as well. Come on boys! Whip those puppies out for your daddy!

Eww...I think I need a shower now. ;D

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute post Bou. I tried the same type of thing and got scolded for it, so I had to get drastic. Try not to swoon. ;^)

Sally: Us "John's" just think alike on those terms. "Great Minds" and all that. :^)

Johnny - Oh
Closet Extremist

8:29 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Hey - that last link will probably get you "favorite blogchild" title. **pout pout**

damn, wish I'da done that.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Oh, I think this wins the quantity prize...

And I had no idea that she used to call herself VickiI mean, short, brunette... GOTTA be her ;-)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Heh. If the implication was me, in my dreams. I didn't look like that in my twenties BEFORE bearing 3 bowling ball headed stretch mark producing children. Phht. Now at almost 40, there isn't a prayer. Not even a very talented surgeon with a very sharp knife could make me look like that!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home