Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Future NRA Member?

Today the Boys III and I went out to bring home a friend of Son#1's to play all day. They live in a gated community east of us. After I checked in at the gate, the guard said, "Do you have a lighter?"
I said, "A lighter? No, why?"
He replied, "We have this little candle we wanted to light in here."

It must smell very musty in the guard house. Everything smells musty in S. FL right now.

So we get down the road a piece and Son#3 says, "I don't get it. Why didn't he just use his gun?"

Looking in the rear view mirror, I said, "What? Use his gun? For what?" to which the reply was, "To light his candle!"

That kid actually figured if the guard shot the wick, he could light the candle and his brothers concurred! There was great discussion about gun powder and fire and all sorts of stuff.

Unbelievable. I've been walking around all day saying to myself, "Why didn't he just use his gun?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home