Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Quote of the Day II From the House of Boudicca

Upon licking plastic from a piece of candy, Son#3 declares, "That tasted like pee and applesauce."

Let it be known: I have never served pee and applesauce. I have never served pee. I only serve food. No clue from where this frame of reference comes.

3 Comments:

Blogger littlejoe said...

I am almost certain you don't WANT to know from whence this came. Sometimes it is better to just pretend you didn't hear something.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I'm going to be optimistic here and assume he meant that it tastes like pee smells :-/

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

See, Harv, that's what I'm thinkin'. You know how something just tastes bad because of the smell... I sure am hoping that's where he got that from. Otherwise, as LJ said, I don't want to know.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home