Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Personality Cocktail

First, I am a complete coding novice. I'm in the process of adding some things to my blog, important things like a damn Blog Roll, but it is taking time since I only have small bits of time to spend and not the hours I need to truly understand what I'm doing. I am getting a lot of assistance, so I don't want to give the impression I'm flailing, because I'm not. Harvey and Grau have provided a lot of assistance, I've been on-line, and even bought a book. It's just the length of time required I do not have.

That said, I was over at Castle of Argghhh! and found this funny quiz. It's a "What personality elements make up your Personality Cocktail" quiz, but the best part is, you don't have to take a quiz, you just put in your name. Now if you go look at John's, for those of you who know him, it fits. (Big Grin) I like what they sprinkle it with best! In my drink, my favorite is the 1 Part Mercy; I dont' think I provide a lot of that.

For some reason when I put the coding in, I got an HTML error and since I don't know HTML well, actually I suck, I can't pick it out immediately. So you're stuck with my drink, in plain ol' text as opposed to the cool little table they give you when you input your name. Bah!


How to make a Boudicca
Ingredients:
1 part mercy
3 parts humour
3 parts beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add caring to taste! Do not overindulge!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to make a "That 1 guy"

3 parts competetiveness
1 part courage
5 parts beauty
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of wisdom

I like the competetiveness, courage, and wisdom. I just hope that beauty crap is what I say, not how I'm supposed to look. If so, I'd say the bartender has had a couple BOTTLES too many. Oh, yeah, leave off the umbrella. You could lose an eye.

That 1 Guy

11:55 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Bou - Hmmm... I'm thinking there's a typo in that recipe. I'm sure that part of mercy was supposed to be another part of beauty.

I'm also pretty sure that the mixing instructions should be "beat fiercely by hand" ;-)

And overindulgence is impossible. There's no such thing as "too much Boudicca" :-)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Take1Guy- I am laughing! I saw that little unbrella and I thought, Wha??? Not so manly. Umbrella must go.

Harvey: Well, my friend, you are setting a BAD EXAMPLE over here! Oh wait, that's what you do... I forgot.

Oh it is very easy to have too much of me. I'm one of those small to medium doses kinda gals. My husband would agree and if he didn't, I have a couple ex boyfriends who would certainly agree. If I were going to redistribute, I'd take away all 3 for beauty and put them in Combativeness.

Did you take the test? I would say to make a Harvey would be 1 part sweetness, 2 parts naughtiness, 1 part perviness (is that a word?) and 3 parts lustfulness. Put in a tall lean glass with a rim of sugar and sprinkle with a penchant for boobie shots!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Heh. Close. I actually took this quiz, and I'll be posting on it when I get a chance this weekend.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 parts success
3 parts arrogance
1 part leadership


WTF??? ROFLMAO!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home