Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

If Boudicca were Queen... Again...

I am hearing that the low life terrorists have released the three Turkish hostages. Do you know what that tells me? That I was right! The Turks are scary and you don’t want to mess with them. So where does that leave us? They still have a Marine Corps hostage and I don’t see them releasing him. That tells me that they aren’t afraid of us. Wonder why, damn liberal media.

So I say, let’s go beyond the Eye for an Eye stuff. For now on, they behead one of ours, we find them and then behead them AND their favorite wife. I realize this whole, kill the whole family, burn the house to the ground and salt the Earth stuff doesn’t cut it with our ‘civilized society’. Therefore, I think we should go to my plan. It’s nicer. And easier. You don’t have to find all the cousins, parents, grandparents, nieces and nephews. Just One Favorite Wife. The End.

6 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

I oscillate a lot myself, between glass parking lot and "hearts and minds".

Right now this seems like a good compromise ;-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Decapitate favorite wife first. Then comes the beheading of Mr. Asshole, only now we switch to using a spoon to hack at his neck.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

It has to be a grapefruit spoon, otherwise it's too dull ;)

Funny, I always tell my husband, if I find out he has cheated on me, I'll cut his heart out, in his sleep, with a spoon. Key is for me not to find out! :) For some reason, your comment reminded me of that.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:37 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Uhh ... glad I brought back some great memories! :)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home