Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Alex In Wonderland

My Blog Sister, Sally at Whimsy Capricious , has a Blog Husband, Alex in Wonderland. I guess this kind of makes him my Blog Brother-In-Law, right? Anyway, I meandered over to his site, from Sally's, and found some hysterical postings. His Posting on The Munchkins, about his neighbors, had me laughing out loud. Damn. Someone has worse neighbors than me. Next time I Post about "Mitch" and the "Whore he lives with", I'll have to keep in mind I have it very very easy!

Check him out. I added him to my links.

I have to confer with Harvey as to whether I add him to Harvey family. I mean, really, he could be another addition to Harvey's venture into taking over the Blogosphere... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the comments you have left and feel quite flattered that I have a whole one reader! Or two - I am sure Sally reads me as well (bizzare as we live in the same house but still).

I enjoy reading the various articles posted up and get the edited highlights from Sally usually!

Thanks

Alex

5:40 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of doing an "extended family" blogroll for in-laws & blog-grandchildren.

Now I just need to find the time to poke at my template...

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home