Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Bad Example and Blackfive on Sudan

If you’ve never given any thought about Sudan, and you do not frequent Harvey at Bad Exmaple or Blackfive, then I’m sending you over there. There is some discussion going on about how to handle Sudan, or not to, and the goings on. Lots of stuff in the comments. I personally think that Africa is going to be another big problem… there are many Islamic Fundamentalist Extremists there. Recall my blog on Iraq and recall my reference to the Beast and the template. It’s all there.

I don’t know. Maybe I am wrong and it would be really damn nice if I was.

On an up note, nothing like nastiness in the world to make you bone up on your geography, eh? I’ll know every damn nation in that Continent within the next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
-Ambrose Bierce, writer (1842-1914)

:-)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

I am getting damn good at Geography. I would get an 'A', right about now!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home