Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Litmus Test

I think I have a litmus test for Iraq. I know, we’ve handed it over, but maybe we should have performed MY test before we did. Tell all of Iraq that a surprise awaits them at a specified location at a specified time and everyone needs to turn out. Then release Saddam at that place and time. If they stone him to death and tear him limb from limb, then they are worthy and they rule themselves. If they take him in and hide him away, folding him back into their culture, then we do as Contagion says and turn the place to glass. The End.

I know, there are holes in it. I would work out the kinks for W., but he went ahead and pulled a fast one. His idea was probably better. I mean, he is the President and all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

There's just nothing sexier than a girl who knows how to draw a hard line ;-)

Seriously, I get goose bumps when you talk like that.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Harv... if you were married to me, you would be wearing a sweater all the time! (ref goosebumps) I tend to draw a hard line on just about everything in my household. I'm a girl one can only take small doses of... which is why I had to marry such a laid back guy.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home