Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

2004 Democratic National Convention- Official Program

I cannot Post only sad thoughts today! That’s not right. So, this was passed to me by The Great Omnipotent One. We have no idea who the creative person is, but if I did, I promise I would give credit where it is due! Without further ado:

2004 Democratic National Convention -- Official Program

6:00pm - Opening flag burning ceremony.

6:05pm - Pledge of Allegiance to the United Nations

6:10pm - Secular words by Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

6:30pm - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.

6:45pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:10pm - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.

7:45pm - Anti-war rally moderated by Michael Moore.

8:25pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:30pm - Terrorist appeasement workshop.

9:00pm - Gay marriage ceremony for male and female couples.

9:30pm - CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN urge defeat of President Bush.

10:00pm - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins

10:10pm - Reenactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.

10:20pm - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrgh!'

10:30pm - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.

10:40pm - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:50pm - Special thanks to the New York Times & Washington Post.

11:00pm - Multiple gay marriage ceremony for threesomes and groups.

11:15PM - Maximizing Welfare workshop.

11:30pm - Saddam Legal Defense Fund pep rally.

11:50PM - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:00am - Nomination of Democratic candidate.

NEW: 5:00am -Ted Kennedy Will Conduct a Swimming Class.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ol' Teddy is probably proposing all those toasts to his good buddy and fellow Massachusetts Senator John Kerry. You've gotta wonder about all those voters in MA.

TGOO

10:07 PM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

What's sad is, it took me a while to figure this was satire...it was satire, right?

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home