Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Normal... Just... Wow...

I got a call today from my best and dearest friend from High School. This chicky girl has been through thick and thin with me and I love her like a sister and would walk across hot coals for her. She has saved me from myself more times than I care to remember… Truly the most selfless person I have ever met.

So, this is the message that was on my cell voice mail, ‘I just wanted to hear how your Christmas was with your AMAZING parents… I love them… and your family. It’s so nice to know a normal family.”

Heh. Hear that Mom, TGOO, Morrigan, and TN, we got called frickin’ NORMAL. I nearly died laughing when I heard that. Thought I might pee my pants.

Normal. Ha! (wiping a tear from my eye) I never thought of us that way… Geez. You would think she didn’t know all the stories... But then again, maybe she just THINKS we’re Normal because she fits right in… *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

well, compared to your blogfamily... :-)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Holy crap Lions Tours, Harvey. The most dysfuntional family in America probably looks more Normal than the BE family! ;-)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home