Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Thoughts from the Kindergarten

From Son#3 today in my car he asked, “Mom, in our car, what makes the gas go away? What is the car doing that it burns up this gas?”

I answered, but geez, I'm sleepy still at 7:00 AM. I'm not up for my 5 year old asking me to describe how a car engine works.

From Son#3’s classroom, going to a small private Catholic school, they were praying and when the teacher asked if there was anyone else they should pray for, one of the kids piped up, “We need to pray for all the families that had people die in the Salami”.

Heh.

3 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

“We need to pray for all the families that had people die in the Salami”. I immediately thought of the meat/kid grinder scene in "The Wall."

:)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Ogre said...

Hey. Death by Salami is a serious thing. As a matter of fact, it's reached crisis levels. You people are calluses. ;)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

I immediately thought of Hickory Farms. Now there is death by Salami.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home