Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Weblog Awards

Voting ends tonight, I believe, but I wanted to thank everyone who voted for me and kept me out of last place! If you haven't voted tonight, you can vote HERE. (You can try Sunday too, just in case, but I think it closes Sunday.)

As of now, I'm in 5th place and that makes me very happy!

There were many blogs on my blogroll that made the cuts and I voted every day for all of them. I can't wait to see the results. I will post them when they're out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Li-Zhao 李钊 said...

voted for u already. wish a good place as ur x'mas gift.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

This is one of those moments where I smugly remind you of your resistance to starting a blog.

Notice you placed better in your category than I did in mine :-)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home