Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Other People's Creativity....

Never ceases to amaze me...

I have said over and over, I can only write what I see, my perception, my skewed view on the absurdity of the world around me. But there are people out there that can create stories, poems and songs, and I am always amazed at how their brains work, since I have not this ability. These are the same folks who easily memorize song words or remember poems word for word. Me? I can remember conversations only. Perhaps that is a woman thing, this mental roladex of all that goes on in our lives... I don't know.

Anyway, over at Bloodspite, he wrote The Night Before Christmas in form for his daughter... using blog names. Here is the excerpt with my blog in the start, before he actually goes into the tale:

While trying to help my daughter fall asleep last night, I had ran the gambit. Much to my Dean Esmay my coffee pot was empty, my face despretely needed The Razor and my eyes were becoming laden with sleep. She of course was blessed with Boudicca's Voice and was not to be denied her right to keep me awake all hours.


Good Stuff. Go take a read... and remember... Spirit of America... The Evil Northern Alliance continues to lob grenades in our directions, but we are deftly maneuvering around them as we gain on them. The Fighting Fusileers of Freedom Rule!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home