Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Carnival of the Pajamas

This week is Blog Father Harvey’s last Carnival of the Pajamas. Our last hurrah!

For the men, it is winter, yet it is warm here, so if I could, I would look like THIS when I blogged, as it is bathing suit weather today. Alas, it will not happen. I can honestly not blame it on the kiddies that I don’t look like that… Geez!

For you women folk, taking a cue from my blog daughter VW who blogged on what she would LIKE to wear… I have found this… I can’t believe he didn’t make my free pass list. A cold front is coming through and I could definitely find myself wearing HIM all day. MMMM.

2 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

{heavy breathing} I LOVE Pierce! What a great idea. In fact, I got a letter from him the other day and my Husband (with his sense of humor) asked me if I was leaving him for Pierce. Sigh. It was a form letter asking for money for an organization he (Pierce) supports. So the answer was No, I was not leaving my Husband. GRIN.

7:05 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Oh, definately! All day, all night, Mr. Brosnan, baby!
Gee, and here I was, thinking of something comfy, like those blue flannel pajamas with the little sheep on them, warm, snuggly. I need another Scotch...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home