Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Carnival of the Recipes is UP!

I know, I have been negligent in posting recipes. Trust me, I have many more. My real life is just getting in the way of things and my mind is cluttered. A cluttered mind is a terrible thing... or something like that.

Anyway, Mary Beth of Random Thoughts from Mary Beth, has done wonders again and posted the wonderful recipes of the week. Let me tell you folks, hosting this Carnival is a big damn job, and the fact she took it on again... wow. And in the holiday season... I can feel myself drowning in my Things to do List. There is no way in hell I could have added something like hostessing this Carnival!

That said, the bloggers who supplied recipes, way outdid themselves. All of them look great...

But I have to say, that even though I gave up drinking about 15 years ago (right after I met my husband), Blog Sis Tammi of Road Warrior Survival has Liquid Midol that is a very yummy sounding drink with a wholelotta chocolate. I'm thinking I might try one of those this holiday season... might take a bit of that edge off. Not a bad thing. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home