Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, December 10, 2004

The Odd, The Bizarre, It Happened to Me

It always makes me laugh when someone I hardly know says something about my life that pretty much sums it up.

I was the PE Assistant today and something came up about Son#3 and his saying something about our hamster at PE on Wednesday. I said, "Oh that. Yeah, well, we had a hamster get stuck in our walls and I wasn't sure how she got in there, so I bought a dry wall knife so I could cut her out..." and she looked at me and said, "You have the most bizarre things happen to you. It always makes me laugh..."

Hmm. With that, on Sunday I will start the first installment of my Rat Story. It is a 5 part installment, so it will take me through Thursday. Before I started to blog, when weird things would happen, I would write them in an e-mail and then send it to family and friends to laugh at... or laugh at me... usually both. I've saved them.

My sister brought to my attention it is time to post them. So this is what you will be seeing starting Sunday. The first post is VERY long, but funny. From there they are short updates. They are written to family and friends, so it is written mostly in present tense, although this happened in October of last year. I am changing the names of my family members as I always do for my blog.

So... Sunday, it starts. Rodent vs. Woman. I won, but there was some concern there for awhile that I might not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home