Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Poking Fun at the French for a Good Cause

Jack of Random Fate was today's assigned 'Post'er boy for Spirit of America. Go HERE to see him take a funny jab at the French and the evil Northern Alliance. It just seems funnier coming from Jack since he lives amongst them.

But not to leave it at that, he has a serious post HERE, that explains what it's all about. If you haven't read Jack before, you are missing out. Thought provoking, smart, and well written, his blog is one that you should use as daily visit, but be prepared to have to analyze and think... he is not light reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home