Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Another Rodent Type Post

Over at Beth's of She Who Will Be Obeyed, I found THIS. When I plugged in Boudicca I got "Doctor Wobblebottom". When I plugged in my real name I got "Nutty Nibbles his Nuts". Nice, huh?

But you know what this Squirrel name generator really reminded me of? Well, it did remind me of The Great Omnipotent One and his great ongoing 30 year battle against the squirrels (HERE), but it also reminded me of THIS guy and THIS post. :)

Oh and below, you will find the first installment of my rat post. My sister said it was time after we lost Fiona in the walls of my home. BTW, it happened again this morning. We were awakened at 6:30 AM with her sharpening her two little front teeth against the stud between the shower and vanity. We had her in a wire cage and she pushed the door open. The wire cage is no longer to be used.

4 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Fluffy Bushkisser

Which is odd, because she shaves...

12:37 AM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

ROTFL!

From this day on, I will be known as Chief Nutkins.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. ok... this is spooky.. "straight white guy" results in "Brigadier Wobblebottom"... so, we must be related somehow...

.. and, my darling Wife's name is Fiona...

.. heh.. spooooky...

7:49 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I think Fiona's middle name should be Houdini. Best of luck with a new cage!

We must be cousins! I am Scampy Wagglebottom!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home