Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Tastes Like Cantaloupe Juice

OK, this is just too funny. I found this post via The Zero Boss. Metro Dad has this hysterical post called High Stakes Gambling at Home. A hysterical read.

And, BTW, no, my husband and I never tried it. The thought made the both of us want to gag. We had all his employees over for a Christmas party one year (Yes, I cooked a 5 course meal for all employees and their spouses… we did NOT do that the next year) and some how this topic got brought up. I was surprised enough with the course of discussion, but nearly spit water across the table when the sweet quiet husband of one of the women who works in Hunhead’s office said, ‘Well, we don’t have kids, but I hear it tastes like cantaloupe juice.” (Quoted from the TV show Friends.)

Funny stuff.

6 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Only you could find a bet on what breastmilk tastes like. And your response is?

9:15 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Well, according to that blog, it is very sweet. Go up to his top post, "Got Milk?" It's funny as all get out. I'm sticking with the Friends episode that said Cantaloupe juice...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

John- You tagged my blog dad and my real dad! My folks were laughing!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I am not going to that site. I think I've read enough already.

Toluca Nole

6:53 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

When my wife was pregnant, she used to joke about making "Mudder Butter" You know Mother +udder = Mudder. Now me being me, I'd probably have tried it... I'll taste any food substance once, just to make sure. However, my wife decided not to breast feed so I never had the chance. Although I did try to talk her into letting me milk her, I even had the tin bucket!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Not having kids, I've never tried the stuff.

Although I keep trying to extract it anyway...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home