Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Blogosphere News

Harvey is back. There was a pretty wild party at his blog last week... I was truly amazed at the stamina of some people! Anyway, I think there should be some new rule that the man can't take more than 4 days off in a row next time. I was going through some sort of withdrawals and was thinking I might have to start some 10 step program next time he hits the road with Beloved Wife.

Geez.

And... I am one of a few guest blogging this week for Jack at Random Fate. His blog is much different than mine, he blogs politics and more cerebral things, where as... where as I'm just the Crazy Lady, so I am trying my hand at more worldly topics over there. Here's to hoping I don't 1) crash and burn, 2) send all his readers into some type of frenzy where they all jump ship for the week or 3) end up having his readers sending him hate mail... stuff like, "Where the hell did you find her?! Don't give her the keys to your blog ever again! Promise us NOW!" Ack! The things I worry about... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home