Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Super Puke Fest

I have made it a tradition that when my husband is out of town, I take the boys to a movie and then we do dinner at IHOP. We call it, 'breakfast for dinner'. The first time we went, we ate until we all nearly threw up. We're over that now and know when to stop. No kidding, the first time we did this in September (my husband has been traveling a lot the last 3 months) my three little boys, ages 9, 7 and 5 who weigh all of 58, 48 and 38 lbs respectively, with the help of their mother who weighs just slightly less than their combined weights, polished off TWO orders of French Toast with scrambled eggs and cheese, an order of chocolate chip pancakes and a short stack of buttermilk pancakes. The direct quote from Son#2, upon finishing his dinner, was, "Mom, I think I'm going to puke."

We've learned moderation now. I'm still packing on the pounds either way. Blech.

So today we went to see The Incredibles, followed by IHOP, where we ate 1/2 a cheese and bacon omelette, 3/4 of a waffle, 2 1/2 buttermilk pancakes, and a half portion of French Toast... we could still consume less and be fine. We really enjoyed The Incredibles. Fun movie.

Over at Prochein Amy's the other day, I went to the site for the movie. It's something like "So you want to be a Super Hero" and you play these games where they come up with your super power and then answer some questions and they come up with a name for you. I ended up with Agility as my super power and my Superhero name is "Hyper Girl".

I think I would be a force to contend with. *grin*

3 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Too funny. Definitely you are agile and hyper. Now what super suit would be good for you?

7:20 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Forgot to add.. I'm Commander Dudette! {snicker snicker}

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen The Incredibles, but I still can't imagine it comparing to Team America. :)


Toluca Nole

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home