Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Carnival of the Recipes

It is up! SarahK at Moutaineer Musings was the hostess with the mostess recipes this week and she has them HERE.

She says on mine that she hopes that when she is in Florida next that I will make my chicken for her. Well... we all know WHY she will be in Florida next... and I have to say, "SarahK, I live 3 hours south of your sweetie, but I promise you, if you make the 3 hour trip, you will get far more than this Chicken dish! It'll be a wonderful meal with a lavish dessert!"

Go peruse her list of recipes. It appears that once again, everyone has outdone themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home