Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

REAL NEWS!

Forget that election junk. I'm over it. November 2nd will come and go, and I suspect that the US of A will not spontaneously combust if the guy I'm voting against gets in. Everyone needs to just chill out and vote and let the chips fall where they may.... Because there are so many great things to life... like...

Congratulations to Doug and Jody of Iowa Geek in the birth of their first child... A Baby Girl!

Welcome to this world and to loving parents:
Brenna Clare Halsted!

And to Doug and Jody... I hope you got a lot of sleep in the preceding months as there will be no more sleep for the next 18 years... but it is all so worth it. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home