Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Something to Write Home About

I was over at The Cheese Stands alone, and LeeAnn had THIS handwriting quiz. I know, it's kinda odd, but this is how I came out.

You delay the inevitable. OK, maybe. But not really. I got this because I write to the very bottom of the page. I don't have even top and bottom margins. Maybe it means I'm a conservationist, huh! What about people who write notes on their margins? I do that TOO! Humpf!

You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present. Guess what? My family and good friends are laughing hysterically at this. It's the diplomatic part that has them gasping for air. I got this because I write up and down. No slant.

You are reasonably open, but can be trusted with a secret. I see myself as being more open, but when reading the other answers I realize they mean as in extroverted I think as opposed to societal views. Yeah, I'm only reasonably open then. I can be rather aloof unless I know you. (This was based on loopiness of the letters.)

You are gentle calm and spiritual. Calm, eh? Is THIS calm? Just wondering... (This came from how much pressure I put on a pencil.)

You have a normal sized ego. Yeah, I agree with that. Based on how my signature is. (Nothing big and flowery.)

I'm going to work on changing my handwriting and see if it changes my personality. No more regular signature for me! No! I will get myself a BIG ego!

2 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Why are women so obsessed with big "egos"? ;-)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true ... your CT friend did laugh when I read you are diplomatic. But hey, you are when you need to be. ;)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home