Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, October 18, 2004

My 5 Men... Free Pass

Harvey had his Top 5 Women… What I’ve heard called, ‘Free Pass’. Basically the top 5 people you could *ahem* get to know, even though you may be married, if they offered themselves up to you. In his comment section, people have contributed their own. Tammi posted hers HERE and there are some added in the comments as well.

So I’ve been going through the men in my list, and keeping all politics and weird personality quirks they seem to have off screen aside, on looks alone, these are my 5. Also as Harvey pointed out to his Blogless Bro, when BB was ribbing him about how OLD some of his women are NOW (Jane Russell is 83), there is a time machine effect. I want them as they were THEN… so I'm either posting the movies or nothing... which means as they are now.

Joaquin Phoenix
Clint Eastwood- Pale Rider, Hang 'em High
Mel Gibson- Mad Max Flicks
Yul Brunner- The King and I
Johnny Depp Hugh Jackman (I completely forgot him. He is way hotter than JD. Thanks, DK!)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm this is fun, my 5 :) ...

1. Joaquin, definitely
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Paul Newman
4. Josh Lucas
5. Dennis Quaid

DK

5:09 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Ack! How could I forget Hugh Jackman?! GRRR. Hmm. May have to rethink this.... :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

OO! I like the "pull them out of a movie" codicil. Sorta like "Last Action Hero" :-)

And in my defense, at least everyone on my shag list is still alive :-)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Yeah, but I bet Jane Russell is probably on someone's dead pool pick list. Mr. Brynner (spelled his name wrong in my post I think) would be 89 this year if he hadn't frickin' smoked himself to death. It's a shame. Man, he was a hotty in the 10 Commandments.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Fun . . .

1. JASON LEWIS (Smith from Sex and the City)Love him!
2. Tom Cruise
3. Ryan Sutter
4. Jared Leto
5. Nick Lachey

10:38 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Mmmm Hugh Jackman....
Ahhhh Paul Newman - if he keeps his opinions to himself
Mel Gibson (if I could make him taller)

It's like dessert for the mind. :-)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A subject I don't even have to worry about -- all chicks dig me. :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jovianne said...

Here is what I posted at Tammi's. . .

Kiefer Sutherland (like we are suprised ?)- man of many talents
Jon Bon Jovi - music, killer smile, nice A
Steven Tyler - just plain old-fashioned raunch sex appeal
Paul Stanley
Last? coin toss for Christopher Meloni or Pierce Bronson.
Or Robert DeNiro.
Or Johnny Depp.
Or Bruce Willis.
Okay...geeeeeesh Stopping!
tell Sir Harvey to do a top 10 next time.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon Bon Jovi ... oh I agree ! HE has only gotten sexier as he's gotten older ... DK

5:02 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

I think all of these men are gorgeous. I put a couple over at Tammi's and I just thought of another - orson wells as an older man. He was distinguished looking and had the air of intelligence about him. Which brings me to my real reason for commenting. I want a ticket to drop any of the guys I pick. If they aren't good in bed, they aren't worth being a 'free pass'. Just because a guy looks good, doesn't mean he knows how to treat a woman in the bedroom! I'm lucky enough to have a man who is a cutie and is good in bed... but it took a lot of looking. ;-)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home