Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Carnival of the Pajamas

Sticking with the Costume theme of the week, is THIS entry.

I was in the costume shop with my kids a few weeks ago, telling my husband I really really hoped that we didn't get invited to a costume party as I wasn't in the mood... post hurricane and all that jazz. My boys immediately chimed in, telling me if I got invited, they got to pick what I was going to be. Great. I was very afraid; however, pleasantly surprised at how they see me from their eyes.

Luckily there were no parties this year... everyone is feeling the post hurricane stuff and all that jazz, so I didn't have to worry about the fact I am not, tall enough, lean enough, my hair is not short enough, and I don't have those kick ass boots.

They wanted my husband to go as THIS, and although he does not have the height, it would have been easier for him to pull off then their suggestion for me.

Next week... my entry will be a picture of what my 5 year old really thinks I look like. I love that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home