Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Ivan Clean-Up

I requested from The Great Omnipotent One another picture of Ivan clean up. This pile of debris is on the corner of his cul-de-sac. It runs from what you see there, around the corner, and then continues down the road until it ends... about 10 homes. TGOO says the roads are all one lane and when this truck came through and got full... it looked as if it had not even made a dent. God only knows how long it's going to take to haul all this stuff away.

Remember, this doesn't include all the debris you saw him sitting against in the MIDDLE of the circle. What a mess.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Dr. Livingston? In my pipe band there are six pipers with beards. We're all about the same age. No one can tell us apart. Strange. It's like wearing a disguise.
TGOO

8:07 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Oh and that's Bagpipe Band that TGOO is referring to... he's a bagpiper. It is very funny, because all these pipers have these white beards. I fear that if I took my kids to see them play, they would see a bunch of men in kilts with beards and grab onto the wrong man looking for their grandfather. Cracks me up.

11:38 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Bou, I'm sure if the kids lifted the kilt it would certainly make them all look different. Though I think it would be better if Machelle lifted. ;-)

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ach, Lassie.... y' canna tell a kilted piper by the length o' his beard. It's wha's oonder tha kilt that counts.
TGOO

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home