Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Yet Another Change

Well, my better half decided because of the wind change, the panel on that obscure window needed to go back on. I'm actually glad he decided to do it. I wasn't in agreement that the panel should stay off, but decided it wasn't worth the fight.

It looks like we won't stay in the eye wall like we did last time. We will catch the edge of the southern tip of the eye wall. Also, because of what we're catching this time, it may bode well for his office... or at least better.

Damn, those folks in Vero and Ft. Pierce are taking a pounding. I hope they talked those idiots who stayed on the barrier islands into coming in. Dopes.

We're definitely getting hurricane winds. Can't believe we still have power.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jovianne said...

All of you are in my prayers.
Take care and Stay Safe !!!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bou, I've been praying for you, your family and your parents all afternoon. I'll continue to pray for you through the night.

Michele

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers for all of you. FOUR in a row!
Being from the midwest I only watch, worry and pray for you.
In 1968-69 I was stationed at Pensacola and lived between Gulf Shores and Gulf Breeze, in a house trailer about 3/4 mile from the beach. The eye of Camille passed within 18 miles from where I was. The Navy had a weather station about 5 miles from me and they clocked 218 MPH winds. By the time I decided to go inland it was too late as the storm changed track and I couldnt leave because of the high water. The trailer fell off the blocks and lodged in the sand at about 45deg. Water filled it about 1/2 way, I piled everything in the low end and sat on that. I had 3 fifths of Rum in the cabinates and I drank all, just knowing I was going to die. MY hurrican party...
Ive worried about my life many times afterward, but that was the most afraid I have ever been.
Four in a row, I cant even imagine.
If I had the money or the way, Id come down there to help you all, lacking that, I can only ask God to have mercy on you all.
All my love, Kermit Missouri

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just lit a candle (after disabling the smoke detector) and will be sending good thoughts down that way. Take care!

Laughing Wolf

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home