Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Goals Aren't Lofty

Yeah, it's picking up now. Actually, my husband just walked in and said, "You look outside, it's blowing pretty effing good right now". He left one panel off on an obscure window so we could see outside some.

Jeanne is definitely coming in. We're getting hurricane gusts. I can't believe we still have power. He just moved the cars against the garage doors. Last time we noticed the garage doors started to creak. The double garage doors can be blown in or at least sound like it. So he threw the cars in neutral and backed the cars up just till they were touching the doors. It gave enough support that they stopped creaking so much.

The wind is coming slightly different from last time. I have yet to decide whether or not that is good. The winds appear more from the NW this time.

My goals aren't lofty. Screw the leftover trees. I just want to keep my roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home