Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Pajama Carnival

Harvey has posted on his Pajama Carnival! Not many men participated, but you can see lots of pix of scantily clad women. Well not all. Just some. I'm diggin' Machelle's bunny jammies and may have to get a pair. I don't have the bod to wear the other stuff, but the real impediment to my dressing provocatively in the house is my kids! Oh to be able to blog nekkid....

2 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

Bou - if it helps, I *always* picture you blogging naked ;-)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

LOL! Well, I'm not sure even my husband would want to picture me blogging nekkid... maybe if it was dark or there was only candle light!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home