Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Victory!

Big News around here is that The Great Omnipotent One rescued his Lawn Mower from the crushed shed! He got it out today, after working on it with bolt cutters and God only knows what else, for the last 2 days. (Remember a 100 foot pine tree crushed half the shed.) Mom says he's tooling around the yard trying to chop stuff up and put it in the lawn bag. They have so much crap in their yard she said he can make it maybe 10-15 feet before he has to empty the bag.

I would say, that tonight, TGOO will chalk today up as a very successful day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

He deserves the lawn-care equivalent of a Bronze Star for this one :-)

9:52 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Since he is on a roll, just have him roll on down here and mow my lawn. I will provide airconditioning, food and water. ;-)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

You seem to have really captured the incredible, the absurd, the comical and the lovable qualities of everyday life.

I dig it.
The "Great Omnipotent One" sounds a bit like my father, whose self-mocking superiority always leaves me in stitches.

12:06 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

7007! Wow, Now if I can keep my eyes open and get 7777 too. Your site certainly is busy! :-p

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home